lauantai 18. lokakuuta 2008

Live again

Good afternoon.

After one week of banging our heads in the studio it's great to be out playing live again. We've got to gigs this weekend with our friends in The Bullets.

Yesterday we played at Doo-Bop Club in Vaasa and it was great. Both bands did great shows and we all had a laugh.

Today we arrived in Jakobstad, our old hometown on the west coast where we will be playing at Music Club Jeppis later this evening. Hopefully the party will be on tonight again. Welcome all.

Although I had to call it a night pretty early yesterday due to problems with my voice, waking up this morning, I could tell by the looks of my fellow bandmates that it had been a wild (and late) night out.

I am a little worried about the condition of my voice and my ability to sing the songs 100% tonight but I'm hoping it will be alright. And then again I also have to great backing vocalists by my side to support me if I struggle.

Looking forward to tonight, we'll have a blast, hope you all can make it.

See you later.

//Oskar

Ei kommentteja: